With July ending today, summer (or winter) is starting to wind down.
That leaves less than four more months until Black Friday and the holiday buying season.
Plenty of time for mid-sized projects or to build up marketing campaigns. The first step should be to perform a customer behavior analysis so you know what your customer are doing.
Some customer behaviors to analyze would include:
- Look at which marketing channels brought you your better customers.
- Check for customers who have started to defect.
- Consider closing out poorly performing products.
- Review your Customer Purchase Latency and compare it to your current email timing.
- Look at past holiday customers to see how/if they converted into regular customers.
If you need help with the analysis, Repeat Customer Insights will analyze your customer behavior automatically. It'll also give you its recommendations for these and many other analyses.
There's always a lot to do for Black Friday and the holiday buying season but it can be a lot easier if you start now.
Get a snapshot of your customer behavior
The sooner you signup for Repeat Customer Insights, the more comparison points your store will have. Each 1st of a the month a new snapshot is taken and saved to your account for analysis.